May We Let Freddy E, Buhl (@Freddy_E) Rest In Peace


I personally had to get on my,knees and PRAY !!! With Marvin Sapp -Never Would Of Made It, Playing After Seeing The Shocking News That My Old High School Friend Freddy Buhl Has Killed Himself.
(@YouTube Personality @Freddy_e #JerkTV #FBP)
He was loved by THOUSANDS of People all over the world.</p>
He was by far the most creative multi-talented gifted individual Who Loved Everybody & Every Body Loved Him..

This Man touched many lives in many ways you could never understand & never will..

Now there are many rumors of why it happened however you don't know why it happened. People fail to realize everybody has their own problems that shit NOBODY knows about you those issues your facing on your own.... Yea ? ... We all do!
 therefore STFU With The Rumors!

 We will never know why he did what he did but Remember him For How He Lived Don't Remember Him By How He Died. While he was alive He touched lives, he traveled, met people, was loved by everyone!!!!!!!!!

I was quite stuck when I read the screenshot of his father confirming Freddy's death on Facebook..... I was lost for words couldn't say nothing or do anything but cry but then I smile because I Been Watching His Videos Since 09-10 he have come A long but short way, He did allot Great of things & Good Deeds.

 He was like that person who was to good to be true because he was respected by EVERYONE , from EVERYWHERE. Females saw Fred & Busted Into Tears, Ha He Wasn't No, Regular Dude.... I believe Fred has another plan because, his legacy will continue in the future he made his mark he put his city on the map like he wanted to!

 Freddy proved a point that people in Seattle are talented & multi talented.. We saw it!! Unfortunately he had somethings he was dealing with behind the scenes that we could probably never Imagine.

 Don't judge Freddy, Love Freddy, Continue To Share His Videos & Achieve your Goals He Was Only 22 You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To Look At His Accomplishments At Such A Young Age.

 He was An Educated Business Man Comedian Rapper Lowkey Vocalist , Poet, Photographer, Video Director, Actor, Ladies Man. ETC   Remember Him For Those Things He Did What Most People Can't.... I Remember The Day I Met You Perfectly clear Your gonna be like the Tupac Of Youtube..... R.I.P Capricorn #1

<3 Capricorn #2






Comments

  1. I'm just a fan but I'm still at loss the way my heart sank when I heard the news felt like I lost a friend...I pray God opens his arms to him and he is finally at peace. Rest in Peace Freddy_E <3 brought smiles and gave me a lot of good laughs on my bad days and made my good days a little brighter. #and1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment