Focused

I Am So Focused On Myself My Future My Career Education Financial Stability As A Self Reliant Woman I Feel As Though I Cannot See Myself In A Relationship & Make New Friendships Until I Am Fully Where I NEED To Be In Life. Each Year I Plan To Accomplish Something Which I Have Been. However I Will Need Space To Do What I Need & Want To Do With Nobody Craving My Attention At All Times. Most Females Claim To Be Independent But Have A New Boyfriend Every Year Laid Up In They Mommas House. It Seems As If They NEED One To Be Happy.  Me? I Like Being By Myself I Don't Like Being Laid Up Looking At A Guy Talking To A Him All Day Everyday. I'm Not Affectionate Either For What? Theres To Much Shit Going On In The Economy To Be Boo'd Up In A Relationship I Wasn't Raised Like That. I Am A Go Getter I Go Gets It Done & Handle My Business.I Will Date When I Have My Own Car Place & A Couple Of Degrees I Need No Distractions. Ending Quote : Wake Up Early In The Morning On It. Go To Sleep By Myself & I Ain't Lonely Homie Ima Boss & Need Space To Calculate My Plan No Time For Silly Bitches That Dont Understand.  -Nipsey Hussle , Walk In My Shoes.
Click Listen To Nipsey Hussle's Music

Comments