Flashaback Music : R. Kelly - Feelin' On Yo Booty

this song reminds me of those days growing up with all my cousins when we would be listening to music and making up dances during our free time we didnt really watch tv all that much because back then we actually was active doing something but we all loved music and loved to dance hell every birthday party my mom would always make us do a soul train line thats what we liked to do. It was more girls in the family than boys. The reason why I am saying this is because 2 of my female cousins are no longer hear one passed away at 18 she would be 22 right now and my other cousin passed away when she was 23 she would be 24 right now. I always get flashbacks when I hear this song of the good days when everyone was here. Whats so crazy is I remember the dance to this song still to this day and age It never really left my mind. I always try to find answers to why things are the way they are now but than everything happens for a reason right ? My family has been through so much the WOMAN In my family has been through so much you know how in most families they have the boys dying getting shot stabbed getting killed robbing fighting  somehow someway but that wasnt even the case for ours it was all the woman! The woman in my family are harder than most men I know shoot they've beat men up and its just like thats a hard thing to cope with , when it comes to females it hurts because I cant get those moments back with all my cousins things arent the same no more and I try to make the best out of it when we are all together because you never know who's next sad to say! What can you really do though ? Its done over with and in the past have to move on but never will I ever Forget I am protective over cousins just like they are protective over me we are the smallest family in Seattle and even if we are beefin we stick together!

I am sticking with my cousins even when death do us part cause family is internal and an unconditional love and bond you can NEVER break !

Comments