We're Not Gettin No Younger, Its Time To Grow Up

As you can see shits gettin REAL for our generation... We Been Young For so long its like you know the game , but thats just the little league in this here life and world we live in!!

Everyone thinks they got it all figured out.... NOT .......Your Still Slowly Transitioning out of your adolescent years, this adult life is gonna hit us HARD one day....

You gotta get on your stuff and get your mind right and thoughts together, making sure you think thoroughly about each decision before you make it !!

You are the key to your own future , you walk this earth one time!! Be remembered for something positive, achieve your goals !!

Hell I feel like nowadays you gotta punk ppl to be successful because now I feel like your A Pussy If you Dont achieve your goals.

Old Friends are having children, Lil Cousins have children, Friends are dying, going to jail, losing everything.

Its time to make grown up decisions based off the outcome you may have in the future.

Plan the future in your present and make it happen. If you dont try how will you know if you could do it or not!!

I feel like when you feel as if you dont have nothing or nobody take sometime to focus on and love yourself achieve your goals because nobody can do it for you !!

Work hard while your young so you can rest and have fun when your older, hard work pays off you jusy gotta believe in yourself!!

How do you expect anyone to believe in you when you dont even believe in yourself?

People always feel like they need friend or how their friends turned their back on them...

But Thats always the perfect time to come to an understands with yourself.

Always take that alone time to re-evaluate your situation separate the real from the fake & think of a master plan aimed towards success...

While achieving your goals you will get new friends who want the samethings as you or share common interest as well as positive individuals with no drama in their lives.

As we get older say 3-5 years from now..... Its gonna get real regardless... You never know who  will die ,will be addicted to drugs, doing 20+ years in prison all that...

You just dont wanna be one to get caught in that lifestyle to put you in harms way subjected to drug addiction and spending your life in prison...

So you know you gotta do right in your late teens to prevent you from that struggle all over again break the cycle !!

If your working and going to school may even have your own place or even a baby + all of the above, Times will get harder trying to maintain those multiple responsibilities but welcome to the real world in advance !!

Never give up though, no matter what you gotta keep your head up and a smile on your face cause you heard multiple adults wish they were kids again.

This Is Just The beginning though its, like we're on our way to the major league atleast those of us who choose to grow up or atleast those who TRY yano.

Young parents must keep money stacked away at all times because babies children kids snd teens need things and your baby is gonna be all of those one day....

Gotta stack money for the future always gotta have that emergency cash on the side ALWAYS!!

You always gotta dedicate everything you do in your present life to your future cause it always come back on you good or bad , avoid all those good for the moment bad in the longrun situations and do shit right the first time !!!

Life Is gonna hit each and everyone of us hard a few times as adults can you stand the rain though ? Cause everyday isnt a perfect sunny day , shits gonna get ugly & you gotta be able to bounce back !!

I expect the worst because I wanna be prepared for whatever obstacle is thrown at me in life as an adult.

Naw , I wouldnt say I'm ready for the real world, but I'm ready to learn, I wouldn't say I know What the future holds but I Hold the key to my future.

I seen a struggle yet nobody could understand nor knows yet I dont let that hold me back and wont let it hinder me from being successful I refuse to be a product of my environment.

I learned from everyone elses mistakes growin up so I'm doing things my way pursuing my goals learning more about the world , life & most of all myself!!

I'm anxious of what the future has in store for our generation growing into young adults its finna be different yet the same.

I wish people thought more about the future, life would be so much better!!

Thinking in the moment is dangerous, and has taken many lives in death, drugs, & crime...

I'm basically Saying its time to get serious and leave the childish antics behind focus on you, your goals and a happy future, but also know that your not always gonna be smiling all the time & your gonna make plenty of tough executive decisions!!

You will be stuck in fucked up places but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, I once told someone who said they were "hanging in there for this long" to quit hanging and just get up there but thats when you feel your 100% readyfor the next obstacle life has to offer !! Metaphorically speaking of course.....

Never give up and never give in & never be disappointed when people dont come through for you because
At the end of the day all ypu have is yourself.

Stay true to you and never let anyone feel superior enough to tell you , you cant do something if you believe in you fuck what anyone has to say but when you feel like giving up when life hits remember what you start doing it for in the first place!
As you get older you gain tons of responsibilities but...

You will get through it.

Comments